From:
Robert Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 08:12:30 +0000
I have enjoyed lurking for the last month but it's time I came out.  I've
reached that stage in life where I can take it a bit easy and enjoy my
pets.  I would like to obtain a ferret friend but I am a little concerned
by the talk about smell.  I am familiar with the "normal" smell that all
animals have but is there something special about ferret smell?  Is it
obvious when someone comes into the house that a ferret lives there?

Ferrets sound like the ideal new friend to welcome to our house but I can't
afford to trade in my wife for one.  Can anyone enlighten me?

Bob