From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 07:25:44 -0400
Hi,
To Stan :  Ferret Outfitters # is 315-738-2154 and their fax # is
315-594-6548.  Address is P.O. box 394 Red Creek, New York 13143

Aurora : The ONLY thing that stopped my biters wa putting bitter apple on a
q-tip (not soaking tho) and forcing it in their mouths.  I know it sounds
mean but so is biting the hand that feeds and loves you!  They throw a REAL
FIT when they taste it full strength in their mouths but it sure did work!
Thanks again to the person who reccomended this quite awhile back in the FMl
since this is not my idea but I wish it were~!

Tracey Carney : Pull up the FML Advertissing issue and there is actually
info on getting those ferret checks you want...  I plan to get some too as
soon as I have some $$$$.  Of course I plan to buy EVERYTHING in the issue
when I have the $$$$.  I loved this issue but it WILL put me in the
poorhouse BIG!  Ah, such is life.

Debbie Riccio : Boy do I know what you mean about our teleporters!  Funny I
too have said Rowdy is part flying squirrel!  She is a MAJOR trash rat and
gets in them ALL the time.  How can they climb a 4 ft.  plastic trashcan
from the outside is a question I cannot answer.  She has also gotten on all
the kitchen counters, the stove, UP ON THE FIREPLACE MANTLE (can you believe
it?) and most everyplace else.  Of course that is only the list of where I
HAVE caught her so who knows what she's up to when I'm not looking!

Doc. Weiss : Boy did you confuse me (anybody else?) all I wanted to know
was if this food sounded nutritionally sound and etc...  This is obviously
made just for ferrets so I would think they know what they're doing but want
to make sure.  Could you try this once more and make it simple for all us
simpletons around?  Thanks!
[Moderator's note: I'll simplify.  Dr. Weiss said it is not possible to
tell only from an ingredient list if a food is nutritionally sound. BIG]

Kelleen and the INSANE ANimal House!

F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee!!!!!