From:
Pamela K Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 17:43:26 -0700
I asked someone who is a private pilot about flying the fuzzies into CA.
His response is below.  Like he, said it is worse case scenario but since
we got caught and had to drive back to Las Vegas then smuggle them in (an
experience none of us [including the kids] will soon forget) it is a
sensitive subject for us.

On Wed, 6 Sep 1995, Pamela K Barber wrote:
> Weird question - but someone on the FML suggest using a private plane to
> fly ferrets into CA.  Can't a pilot get into trouble with the FAA and
> local authoriites if they get caught?

Sure thing.  Just like we got caugth in the car.  Except the plane incident
may be viewed less kindly and the ferrets may be taken permanently.  Also,
the incident may be referred to the FAA, which may decide to suspend or
revoke a pilot's license (an extreme, I'm sure).