From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 1995 09:49:14 -0600
Hi all. I am a bit confused about something. I have heard it said on the
FML that ferrets should only be given a couple drops of ferretone a day,
due to the high vitamin A levels in it. Well, we recently purchased some
and Rocket loves it (surprise, huh?) The dosage on the bottle says 4ml (3/4
teaspoon) daily. Now, that is a lot more than a few drops! So, what is the
answer? Any help would be apreciated. Rocket is hoping that 4ml daily is
good, actually he thinks that there should be no limit on such a pleasure!
        I have been searching high and low for a toy that Rocket will bond
with. I have tried everything from motorized balls that wobble around the
room, to walnuts in the shell. This weekend I got him little plastic cat
balls with bells in them. I thought "this will be the one!" Well, got home
from the grocery store, put away the food and whipped out the balls.
Jingled them at Rocket and rolled them his way. He promptly ran in fear and
hid under the couch! I put the balls in a corner degectedly and watched as
Rocket happily played in the grocery bags for a good 20 minutes. So easy to
amuse! I did, however, hear a slight jingling coming from under the couch
that night. Maybe there is hope yet!

Diane and Alex, owned by Rocket (who needs toys, ma, look at this neat bag!)

P.S. Someone snuck into our apartment this morning and gave Rocket Hyper
pills! This is the first time I have seen the little guy LEAP through the
air! And all I did was tease him with the blowdryer!:)