Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 00:31:26 +0000
From:
I was reading in the Ferrets USA Annual about some of the latest
developments in the fight to legalize ferret ownership in California.  It
mentioned that some court cases were expected to be heard in October and
November and I, as a potential ferret owner, would like to know what is
happening.

I was quite active last year before the ferret legalization bill died in
committee in Jaunary, even having friends who own "long, skinny cats".
Unfortunately, I didn't have much time this year and have really gotten
behind.

Anything people can tell me would be appreciated.

-Brian