Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 11:55:53 -0400
From:
"David E. Caudill" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi this is Rowdy,
My daddy is David and my mommy is Kelleen.  This is the first time I've
written you guys but I discovered a new trick this morning and decided to tell
you ll about it.  You see when Daddy runs his morning bath we all come
a-runnin and we like to be able to get up at the top of the bathtub so we can
check out daddy and lick the water.  Mommy came up with putting her kitchen
step ladder of about 1 foot high by the tub and then below that a box about
4" high so we can climb right on up and walk along the edge of the tub.  Well
I was up there for awhile this morning but I decided I wanted to be somewhere
else and daddy said he noticed that look in my eye as I hunched up a bit,
screwed up all my courage and bam!!!! leaped onto daddys chest as he was
laying in the tub!!!!!!!  Freaked him out pretty good but he loved it as I
walked around on him checking out the edges where the water came up to him
and then I climbed over onto the edge of the tub again and did as I normally
do.....  Mommy died laughing when daddy told her about my new trick and she
can't wait to take a bath and see if I'll do the same thing to her!!!!!
   Well that's it, hope you all liked my new trick and I'll let you know as
soon as I come up with any others!!!!   Bye, ROWDY (The daredevil fuzzie)