From:
Mark Brgr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 1995 14:05:28 -0400
I have a 2 year old spayed female, a bit over two pounds, who has developed
a swollen vulva (size of medium pea) over the last three weeks.  No other
noticeable changes.  My vet (Mark Madden in Campbell, CA) feels she's young
for adrenal tumors, and that an incomplete spay would have shown symptoms
earlier.  He advises to wait two months, then do an ultrasound to assess
the adrenals if the swelling persists.  Any advice?