From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 1995 17:51:28 -0700
To the multitalented Michael Burkhard:

>Many were dragged by the scruffs to sick bay where our Ve'trin Arian
>Doctor Williams of the Fer Federation planet A'fip Mil took care of
>everyone in with his usual good skill.

   My god Jim, I'm a doctor, not a referee!!!

>Personal note: discuss with Dr. Williams his rational behind his limiting the
>number of raisins produced by each replicator.  Some of the crew have been
>complaining about this "health" policy.  I am glad to have my own stash of
>raisins in my personal Hidey-Hole.

    Captain - Have been working with engineering and have developed a new
generation of Synth-Raisins - all of the flavor with none of the fiber.
Multiflavored also - care to try an Earl Graisin?  (They're great HOT,
also) Remember, as the Captain, you must set the example....

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP
Dept. of Vet Path, AFIP
[log in to unmask]  OR
Chief Pathologist, AccuPath