From:
Cindy Sooy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 07:49:00 UTC
Dr. Williams,
I'm sorry to hear you've lost another ferret, but you obviously are a
wonderful parent to your fuzzies to have such long lived ferrets. Although 9
years is a long ferret life time it is much too short. My condolences to you.

Jimbo,
I'd also like to offer my condolences to you on your loss of Peepers. She
sounded like a spunky little girl. I also have several ferret that do not
"bite" but feel that soft flesh, like the back of the arm or knees are fair
game. Glad to hear you now have Tyler to help ease the pain.

My prayer go out to anyone else who has recently lost a furrie one. Seems
like there's been so many lately.

Cindy Sooy