From:
Kathleen Boaz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 12:03:13 -0400
What is the problem with clumping litters?  My fuzzies do not play in
it (so it doesn't get in their noses), and they do not rub their rumps
(so it doesn't get stuck there either).  I use it because my
cantakerous Sparky refuses to go in his litter box if it is not clean
enough for him (if there's 2 piles, it's TOO dirty), and it's easy for
me to scoop out the piles frequently for his highnesses benefit.  If I
don't clean the box frequently, Sparky will go on his towels instead,
and a few times has even gone in his food dish!  If there is any
reason why not to use the clumping litter, please let me know.

Kathleen ([log in to unmask])