From:
Kimberly Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 03:42:37 -0400
Donna, Hi and welcome! I'm new myself. I read your post about Oscar, POOR
LITTLE guy! I'm glad all is O.K. I had a question... Is it a *Ferret Cage*. I
was curious because my little Elise is in a big *ferret cage* and keeps
getting her foot caught on the way down to the basement of their three story
condo. This has happened three times that I know of, but it's kinda scarry to
think they could get HURT in a cage MADE for them, I wonder if this a problem
for others?? All three times, luckily someone heard her frantic crys and she
was able to free herself, but it makes me wonder about these cages...
Kimberly, Elliott and Elise