From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 17:50:41 EST
Correction:
That's not Cmdr.  Ralph Riker who has the evil twin, it's Lieutenant
Norm.  As near as we can tell, the evil twin takes over shortly after
Lieut.  Norm wakes up, and gives possession of Norm's body back to the
good twin as soon as he falls asleep.  Also, we think that Princess
Ensign Cinderella is controlled by an alien from a planet where ankles
and bare feet contain essential nutrients.