From:
Michael Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 13:34:26 PDT
Fleeting from the Cylon tyranny...  Oops, wrong channel!  *Click*

<Personal Log>

Ferdate 4809.2

Having just returned to my quarters from the joyous celebration in Hidey-Hole
10 Forward, I find myself relieved that the high tensions of the past two
weeks has finally begun to ease.  Our trip through the tight borders of the
Kalif Ornians to get to the Kibbeloni System was quite nerve wracking.
Everyone aboard ship became quite short with each other under the strain.
In addition to Ensign Cinderella Ankl'Bitr biting Counselor Pippi Troi,
several wrestling matches broke out.  Many were dragged by the scruffs to
sick bay where our Ve'trin Arian Doctor Williams of the Fer Federation planet
A'fip Mil took care of everyone in with his usual good skill.  Chief Security
Officer Lieutenant Norm and Assistant Security Chief Ensign Atlas have assured
me that they will keep order on my ship -- even if it means throwing unruly
crew members in the Brig.

While the wardancing in Hidey-Hole 10 Forward is in celebration of our
success in securing dilithium crystals and Ferretone, I, personally am
happy that my number one, Commander Ralph Riker, has come through his
ordeal of switching places with an evil twin of himself in another universe.
I must consult the Transporter Chief on this matter.