From:
Denise L Voskuil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 09:56:10 -0700
I just set up my home page - nothing much until I switch to a new provider
with lots of disk space for me, but not bad IMHO. :)  I've got a link to
Ferret Central, with a little pic of a ferret next to the description.  Only
thing is, I don't know who to credit for it.  It was originally titled
"babymax.*" (don't remember original format), and was of a sable facing the
camera, head and chest showing.  I reduced and cropped it to make it fit.
If this sounds familiar, take a look at it at
http://www.geopages.com/Colosseum/1242/ and let me know if you know (or
_are_) the owner of the lil guy.

Once I get to the new provider, I plan on having pics of my fuzzies on it
(plus sending some to Pam Greene to scan in to the main site), plus
hopefully other neat stuff.  This may include a "canonical" list of ferret
movie/TV roles. :)

Thanks for any help!
Denise, plus -
Rocko, Randall, and Spunky (Mom says we're gonna be famous!  Of course - who
could resist such adorable faces?)

--
/\\    ____  ,^-o, Denise Voskuil - [log in to unmask]
  ``-,'    `-';~~     Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"