From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 22:32:33 -0700
To Kelleen:

>Could you tell me where to get really complete info.  on what NEVER to feed
>your ferrets for snacks?  And if possible do you have anyway to find out
>good ferret vets in Boise, Idaho or very closeby cities?

    The best info that you can get on this is to download the Ferret FAQ  at
Ferret Central -
http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/central.html, and to
watch the FML.  This is a common subject (Good and Bad ferret treats).

    I don't personally know any vets in Idaho.  You shoul contact Pam
Grant at [log in to unmask] and see if she has any more current listings - my
copy of the STAR database is about six months old.

[Moderator's note: I'll try to get a newer copy out there this week. BIG]

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP                                   Dept. of
Veterinary Pathology
AccuPath
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
[log in to unmask]  OR                                 Washington, D.C.
20306-6000
(202) 782-2600