From:
Robert Boulis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 14:18:21 +0500
We took Bandit to his vet last night to ease the pain of his long
illness.  It was a very difficult thing to do.

Bandit was such a great companion and he will be missed a great deal.
Bandit never had to live his life in a cage.  He learned to use his
litter box soon after we got him home, so he had the run of the house.
I think he had a pretty good life!

Now that he is gone I think back to the day four years ago when we bought
him.  My wife and I were in Florida on vacation when we spotted him and a
bunch of others at "Pet Circus".  We visited him everyday while we were
there, he just stood out amoung the rest.  We never had any real intention
of bringing him home to Michigan and the two day car ride that went with
it.  Well, we started north on the turnpike and after about 10 miles we
turned around and headed south back to "Pet Circus" knowing that they
would not even be open.  My wife got them to come to the door and she
explained that we were headed home and Bandit was going with us.  They let
us in, we got Bandit, and and off we went.  Everything in between is good
memories....

Bob & Linda

             OOo O
             O oO
       _____ o o
      (_/-\_)..
     ===(O).          "I'd rather be diving."

Robert T. Boulis                        EDS Corporation
Remote System Administration            750 Tower Drive
[log in to unmask]             Troy, MI 48098
(810) 265-3633                          Mail Stop 3349