From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 1995 00:25:05 -0400
Hi everyone, my thanks to Sean for all the extra info you wrote regarding
MONCTON PET WORLD's defanging of their ferrets.

I sent them a friendly letter comparing filing ferret teeth to filing cat
and dog teeth and the fact that pets need to be socialized, not surgically
modified.

I have seen some of the filed tooth stubs dark grey on many of their
ferrets. Not only is this harmful to the ferret, but it promotes the idea
of ferrets being vicious animals that need unusual care to make them safe.
I am posting their address hoping that many of you will write them and
hopefully convince them to stop. I must mention though that the easiest way
to turn someone against you is to be rude, so keep the letters coming but
keep them "nice"  ;)

Moncton Pet World
771 Mountain Rd
Moncton, New Brunswick
E1C 2R3
Canada
(506)857-9970

Jen, Andre, Newton (who just can't accept a new ferret in the house)
and Dobey (accept me!!)
Halifax Nova Scotia.