From:
"Bruce H. Williams, DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 18:01:05 -0700
To the FML:

    As a result of the recent decision of the AFIP to no longer accept
ferret cases from practicing veterinarians or ferret owners, I would once
again like to post how you can get information on AccuPath, my civilian
consulting business.  While it is not free, it is very reasonable, it has a
1-day turnaround time, and I read all cases personally.  I do all types of
animals at AccuPath, not just ferrets, so you or your vet may also be
interested in what's going on with your dog or cat....For more information,
please email me at [log in to unmask]

    If you are a vet and would like an introductory packet sent to you by
fax, please call (301) 299-8041 or email at the above address.
Introductory packets contain a letter about the company, fee schedule,
etc., my current curriculum vitae, and a case submission form.  The email
package contains all of the above except the submission form (the graphics
don't transmit very well over the net.) Please consult your vet about this
service before asking me to fax them a packet - there's nothing worse than
"spamming" a fax machine ("spamming" means sending unsolicited material.)

    As I do not want to "commercialize" the FML - please make any inquiries
offline. Thank you.

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP
AccuPath
(301) 299-8041