From:
Rochelle Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 15:05:54 -0400
I know there have been many postings regarding the CBS airing.  I have 2
quick questions which I don't believe I've seen answered, though.

1.  The sponsor lists - does anyone know which out of all those sponsors had
commercials directly bracketing the ferret story?  These are, in some sense,
the sponsors most likely to be linked in memory with the story. . .

2.  Does someone know the correct addresses to write to for the NBC & ABC
morning news-shows (the competitors)?  It might be worth letting the other
shows know that we are rather, ummm, upset at the poor journalism displayed
by CBS and that a more fair, balanced report by a competitor, setting the
record straight, would do much to win our devotion...

-Rochelle