From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 1995 19:57:11 -0400
Hi to all our cousins and their trusty keepers. We have to tell you a funny
story. Although Mama wasn't pleased for long. She kept screaming at us!

Mama was standing in our living room space (we live in a 5th wheel RV) and
had an apple. Ummmm! We love apples. We were all playing on her bed
(upstairs) about 6 feet away. Rascal spied the apple first and jumped out and
landed on her shoulder again. He loves to do that cause she screams so loud!
You would think by now that she would pay attention to us at all times!
Anyway.....after she gave Rascal a bite......I, Stinkey, jumped too! Wham!
Right on her head! Yep! She screamed again! Brandy took the easy way out and
ran downstairs and climbed up her pants leg!

She finally gave up and gave us the rest of her apple!  Of course we had to
little pieces for tomorrow's snack.  Oh well......at least we got the rest
of the apple so that's counted.  Right?

Cheers, chuckles and Dooks from the crew.......Stinkey (the leader in
charge), Brandy (always running and way too busy), Rascal (our lover boy)
and our Mama too!