From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 1995 09:10:19 EDT
I didn't mean to post after my long post yesterday, but I couldn't
resist...
  One of Amelia's favorite toys is a stuffed pterodactyl-type dinosuar.
She 'triggered' on it the instant she saw it, and she wrestles with it
frequently in vicious fights to the death.  It's been my personal theory
for some time that ferrets are the reason dinosaurs became extinct, and
that Amelia was acting on racial memory-- Mason's Pogo must remember it
too! :-)