Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 1995 14:31:47 -0700
On Feb. 4, I took my ferret Dwesil, Dwetsil, & Clio to get distemper, and
rabies shots.  A few days later I discovered that 2 of them both males, had
a lump below the scruff of their neck, where the shot was administered.  I
was wondering if I should take them back to the vet to get this checked
out.  The lumps do not seem to bother them but I am still concerned.  Could
this be an after effect from getting both shot on the same day.

Note:  I noticed my that the their tail fluffs out, when they are angry, is
that typical.

Alone in  Ca.

PS- I recencently made a ferret trail out of ABS pipes instead of PVC
pipes, I was told that the ABS pipes were commonly used for sewer pipes.  I
was wondering if this type of plastic was bad for them.
The ferret seemed to thoughly enjoy running through the different trails,
they would often enter at different ends and meet each other inside the
trail, then one would have to backup backwards.