Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 1995 11:27:53 -0400
From:
Lee McKee <[log in to unmask]>
[BIG--I promise that this is the last post on this] [Me too--BIG]

Two rooms in ferret-friendly house in ferret-unfriendly state are
available.  If you or someone you know is a grad student or professional
needing safe, cheap digs in Beantown area, please e-mail me for details
([log in to unmask]).  If you're thinking back to the horrors of group house
living while you were an undergraduate, dispel them.  Except for the
anxiety attendant on this roommate search (since someone bagged out on us
at the last minute), we're quite relaxed and easy-going.
   Thanks, Lee