From:
Tom Landry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 20:35:35 -0500
like to say that I bought Kramer when he was 6 weeks old. He seemed to have
no problems being away from his mother. He too would sit and screem at the
door of his cage but only when I was not in the same room. Even if I could
see him from where I was. I guess he couldn't see me. He would only stop
crying if he saw me. If it was anybody else he would continue to cry. As
time went on he eventually stopped.

To Kelleen and the INSANE animal house, I too have a non white footed
teleporter. He some how gets to the second and third shelves in our pantry.
I don't know how he does it because there are no places in the pantry that
could make a ladder. He just gets up there.

Tom and Kramer