From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 1995 19:17:29 -0600
I am so sorry to hear about all the ferrets who have passed away recently,
and I feel deeply for all of you who have lost one of these wonderful
companions.

To Dick Bossart: That was a beautiful story about Lucky the ferret.  So
heartwarming and inspiring.  She is indeed fortunate to have such caring
people in her life, beginning with you, as well as such caring ferret
pals.  Thanks for sharing.

        Linda, Espie, Frankie, Lucky Charm, and Angel