From:
Matt Colmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 1995 22:23:16 -0500
Hello to all of those out in the land of ferrets.  And hello also to those
of you under the cover playing the wonderful game of "Where are those feet
I just love to chew on?"

This my first post and the subject heading, although far from grand, was the
only thing I could conjure up.

The super sneezer I refer to is my 7 month old sable, Farley.  Recently (the
past two or three days) Farley has been sneezing quite a bit.  It first
started as normal sneezes but now has progressed to snotty congested sneezes.
It is almost a combination of wheezing and sneezing.  He hasn't lost his
playfulness nor curiosity.  He just gets a little side-tracked by the crude
up the ol' kazoo.

Only a week ago, I introduced Farley to a new six week ld kit, Bailey.  The
kit, like Farley when he was that age, immediately caught a small cold.  His
sneezes were light and uncongested.  Of course, this little cold passed to
Farley.  Unfortunately for Farley, and more unfortunately for his nose, the
cold grew worse.  As a kit, Farley diagnosed a remedy of sleep and plenty of
water and the cold slipped slowly away into the crevasses in the walls.  Now,
he doesn't drink as much and rest has been put on the back burner thanks to
Bailey.  (Bailey was what Farley was yearning for - a playmate and not another
virus).

What I am asking for is a little ferret home remedy that does not require
a forty dollar dip into the pocket.  I have a feeling it will pass.  Perhaps
it's a product of the season.

I'd appreciate any help or relevant experiences.

Matt (Whose it charge here?  I am!)
Farley (What this s--- in my nose?)
Bailey (What are you looking at me for?  I'm new here.  Besides, I'm too
cute to be ignored!)