From:
Robert Fein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 1995 08:52:38 -0600
Fellow Flying Ferret Freaks,

   Just an update for y'all.  I have called or had a travel agent call
(while I was in her office) Northwest, United, Delta, American, TWA, and
Continental.  They ALL either said, no ferrets in the cabin but in the
pet hold or no FERRETS period, they must be airfreighted!  When pressed
for rationale's the supervisors all said that they were classified as
"wild animals" by the federal gov't (read, FAA).

--Robert M. Fein    These are my opinions alone.  Nobody else can have them!

"Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your own way."