From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 15:32:47 -0700
Sarah is a little ticklish on her belly.  That's one of the best ways
to get her to play if she's being mellow.  However, she's only ticklish
if you poke at her tummy like you would another person.  I'm not sure
how totally enthused she is about tickling, but she loves to have her
belly rubbed.  She lie on her back for quite  a while (in ferret terms)
and allow me to rub her stomach. Her toes splay and she kind of hums.

Does anyone else do this?

Caroline
(Sarah's well-trained pet)