From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 11:26:24 -0400
I can't tell you who is breedig the ferrets in Manitoba, but the vet doing
the operations is:

Morden Vet Clinic
Box 745
Morden, MB. R6M 1A7

My observations on the Canadians is that they seem larger, more athletic, but
have stranger colors (more are mutts than good patterns), and it will have to
wait a few more years before we will know if they are healthier or live
longer than MF or home growns.  In the VERY beginning, the females were being
shipped out with the stitches still in place (blue sucher) and I had jills
coming into the shelter at 1.5 years of age withthe stitches still intact.
 That at least has now stopped.

Pam Grant
STAR*