Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 22:49:02 -0400
From:
Emi Koizumi <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks for all the great responses to my questions about SLC and Delta.  It
sounds like there is some confusion as to which parts of UT are FFZ.  All, I
needed to hear, though, was that UT for the most part is ferret friendly and
I don't have to be worried about having my fuzz confiscated by the other fuzz
at the airport.

Crying Ferret -
Sometimes a tiny crying baby arrives at the company in a shipment.  This
happened once last month and all the employees spoiled it silly.  They would
hear it crying and run over to check on it and hold it for a while.  They
made sure it had plenty of fresh mushy/soggy food.  After the work day was
over and I went there just to stop by.  I heard "Maaah!  Maaah!" and ran over
to check it out.  A tiny adorable baby was staring at me from in the cage.
He was the only ferret left (by a fluke all the others had sold out that
day).  I grabbed him and spent the next few hours carrying him around with
me.  His little body was so short but the tummy *so* fat!  I could barely
stand to leave him there instead of taking him home with me.  I guess you can
tell, it's dangerous for me to go to the company (although I do some work for
them, I don't work there).  I could easily end up with ferrets coming out of
my ears.

How can one resist a crying ferret!!  My next addition will be one just like
him.

Well, I'm gonna go purchase those tickets!

Take care,
Emi K. Asada
and Pekoe (the spoiled, soon to be world traveler)  "What?  Don't bring a
crybaby home!"

PS  When I thanked all the vets and stuff on the list I forgot to thank BIG!!
I'm such a scatterbrain!  Thanks, BIG, I know you put the most work into
this list so you should have been the 1st one I thanked!!  I love this list
and I promise to try to stop flooding it with posts!