Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 1 May 1995 08:53:13 -0400
From:
Nancy Silvernale <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, Everyone!

We've been on vacation for the past week, so when we returned Sunday I decided
to keep my promise to myself that when I returned I would get another addition
to my family ... a little girl to help *try* to replace the empty hole left
when my Miss Aspen Hope passed away a month ago.

So, I was over a Dick and John Bossart's home and they had a little sable
girl -- Freckles (Miss Freckles, now) that needed a home.  She has quite the
little personality and VERY, VERY vocal (well, compared to my other 3 males
she is!)  Whenever they play she sounds like she's being torn to pieces, but
I've seen her get her licks in!  But now I'm worried ...

Our routine every morning is to let the babies out while we're getting ready for
work so they can get their "quality time" in.  Well ... she definately got her
quality time in!!

I came downstairs to find dirt from my floor plants ALL OVER the place (gee,
I wonder who had the dirty hands?).  After a little while I hear some
rustling in my plant stand.  But it couldn't be!  It's almost 6 feet high,
3 levels with NO PLACE to climb on/up to (or so I thought).

But sure enough, on the top shelf, in the BIGGEST pot, Miss Freckles .. digging
a hole to China .. looking at me with a dirty face saying
"What? What's the problem?? I have no problem!"

My husband looks at the dirt, looks at me, and says "She's all yours!"
What have I gotten myself into??  It's wonderful having a fiesty girl back in
the house!!  But we'll definately have to work on that habit of hers -- I
just pray she doesn't teach the boys how to get up there!!

Thanks again (really!!) Dick and Joan ... I haven't even had her a full day,
yet, and she's already had us laughing!!

Nancy, Bob,
  Fewwit, Bandit, Alexander the Great, and Miss (very dirty) Freckles