From:
Kevin Conklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 22:08:06 -0400
We've introduced Rascal to Thunder the Chocolate Labrador and Amber the
Golden Retriever. We call the dogs into the room and have them lay down.
Rascal comes in and does the high speed sideways running thing, to the left
then back to the right, directly in front of the two of them. Then she does a
few laps, jumps in between them, tries to squeeze under them, and can't stop
smelling their feet :-) (our dogs paws smell like pop corn!). She then tries
to chew on their nails. Thunder who has always been submissive wants to run
out if the room. The lab's tail (which is firm and was designed to knock full
glasses of soda off the coffee table) is wagging and has become something to
attack and hold on to for dear life. If Rascal just tries to smell it, she
gets knocked across the room. Amber has long fur and Rascal thinks it is
bedding. She tries to burrow under Amber.

This scene is fun for one and all! : )

Kevin, Darlene, and Rascal