From:
Heather Jane Bilicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 1995 11:48:58 -0400
Our ferrets come to the call of squeak toys except for Pretzel who we are
almost certain is deaf.  Ours seem to think it is a call to play and Pickle the
ever begger expects a treat.  One toy that makes noise that Kit Kat attacks is
our Jurassic Park T-Rex.  It is one of the big one that makes the stomping
noise and screams.  Mike will take the dinasaur down and stomp- Kat comes
running.  Squeezing the sides together the T-Rex screams and Kat goes into a
frenzy trying to kill the beast.  Even in this scaled down version it is bigger
than she is and it is fun to watch her attack and try to drag it away.

Heather and Kit Kat the slayer of dragons