From:
"Chris Montuori, Lori Salter, Andy and Ramsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 1995 23:00:49 -0400
Hi everyone...

Squeaky Toys: We have a monkey named Maxwell that squeaks like a dog toy.
Our kids seem to hate the noise it makes.  (We guessed that maybe baby
ferrets can cry at a similar pitch, but it was _just_ a guess.) We have
never had to train them to come to that noise; they will do anything to
make it stop.

Carpet Digging:  We have found that our kids don't dig if they can just
see what is on the other side.  We use a baby gate to keep them in and
they never try to get out.  Neither Andy nor Ramsey are jumpers.  (They do,
however, try to get in the closet.  Maybe we'll try the clear stuff.)
Our Ferret Club Prez says that they HATE aluminum with passion, so maybe
that's why they jump over the thresholds...?

Jim Storm: We are so glad to hear about the addition to your family!
...glad you "got back on the horse."

Dr. Williams:  Thank you.  You are truly a special person to donate your
time in this way...

Orlando...are any of you from Orlando, FL?  We are moving there and would
like to join a ferret club...or start one....

Sincerely,
Chris Montuori, Lori Salter
    Andy and Ramsey