From:
Wayne Rothe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 1995 10:58:32 -0600
We've tried everything,but our ferret just won't go in her litter box. We
have a large split-level house so we set up 2 boxes on different levels.
One is inthe rumpus room, the other two levels up near the kitchen.
Mykids have been doing their part, showing her the boxes and giving her
encouragement to usew them. However,she only rarely uses the box. We make
a fuss over her when she does, giving her Linatone and congratulating
her. She only uses the boxes by accident, however, it seems. We're using
boxes with low sides to make it easy for her to get into it. Her
accidents aren't a major problem but we'd still like to train her. Any ideas?