From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 1995 20:52:19 -0400
It took me 5 years but I finally found an exceptional shampoo for not only my
Ferrets but my dogs also - I also found a great grooming spray.  And my gosh
it was all natural.  The Shampoo contains 2% Colloidal Oatmeal and 1%
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (no artifical dye) and is in a detergent free base.
 The label says KENIC Oatmeal Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs, Cats, Ferrets &
Rabbits.  The conditioning spray has .75% Colloidal oatmeal and .50%
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein.  Both are all natural.  I happened upon the
products at my local pet store (where I do monthly checks on how the ferrets
are being treated).  The bottle of shampoo had and 800 number on it.  After
using the shampoo and conditioning spray for two months I was convinced it
was the best stuff ever - anyway in my opinion.  My ferrets and the shelter
ferrets look and smell wonderful - and nobody scratches anymore.   Just
thought I would pass this info along.  Anyway the 800 number on the bottle is
800-228-7387

P.S.  I liked the stuff so much I ordered a 1 gallon bottle of the shampoo
and when I told them I had ferrets and ask about any type of odor control
shampoo they sent me free samples of their Supra All Breed Odor Control Pet
shampoo.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River Country International co-shelter Caregiver