From:
DeWayne Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 1995 10:40:00 AKDT
Hi all,

I posted recently regarding reactions of vaccinations, though I did not get
any direct responses I did get enough information.  Thanks specifically to
Bruce, I recall a note he had left to another reader stating  (some vomiting
and diarrhea).  Renegade didn't have any reaction that resembled those
symptoms.  He does seem to sleep in stranger positions now, strange
coincidence I guess.  Though he has only been to the vet twice so far she,
and I, are amazed at how mild mannered he is while visiting.  I gently held
him while she administered the shot then he went back to snooping before we
could even give him a small treat.  Stay tuned for pictures to possibly
start showing up in the gallery.  Hopefully I got a good shot of him with a
Ping-Pong ball in his little mouth, have yet to get those developed.  How
does he get that mouth open that wide?

That is all I have for now, Renegade wanted me to pass this on...

More info on my toys.  During the recent readings regarding methods of us
hiding our toys, primarily balls, my owner noticed mention of Ping-Pong
balls.  Thinking these might require less attention than the balloons do he
bought several bright yellow ones for me to try.  Great fun, I can play with
those for hours.
He thinks he has stumped me by cutting the top off of a medium sized ( 24" X
32") box he found, making it about 3" tall.  With this he places a ball
inside and lets my chase it while it is in the box.  I can't seem to catch
that thing on this slippery surface, yet.  Once I catch it I think I'll hide
it under the couch cushion with my others where I know he can't find them.