From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 1995 18:22:09 -0700
To Suki Crandall:

>Obviously, Bruce sees many organs, and obviously he learns a great
>deal from them; he also learns from all the kisses and cuddles he gets
>daily from the ferrets he loves.

    Thanks for the goo word, Suki - I've just left that whole situation be -
vets can get upset and say things that they don't really mean in the heat or
argument - I have been doing Dr. Kanton's path for four years now, and we
seemed to have a preety good rapport, so I'm not sure where her remarks are
coming from.

    Remember - I practiced veterinary medicine before I went to pathology,
and I still practice a little now.  I think I know a little about live
ferrets - and remember - dead ferrets only comprise 40% of my total cases -
most submissions are biopsies...

Nuff said,,,

Bruce Williams, DVM