From:
"Wayne L. Ball" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 1995 09:06:44 -0400
I have had my first ferret Laska(Russian for wessel) since the frist of
february.  A couple of weeks ago I bought her a friend, Sasha.  He's 12 weeks
old and they get along great.  The mproblem is that he doesn' seem to be the
least bit interested in pciking certain places to go.  It seems he will stop
anywhere along the wall.  It doesn't even have to be a corner.  Sometimes
he's good and goes to the litter box other times not.  I don't have any ideas
about how to train him.  Laska was so good she had herself mostly trained in
about 48 hours whe I got her.
Any advice woud be appreciated.
Wayne.