From:
"Eric A. Schwartz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 1995 17:51:44 -0400
Hershey is also very posessive of one special toy: her rubber squeaking
hedgehog.  She doesn't like anyone else playing with it (though Nestle'
will just to tease her sister), and if I move it from her current choice of
the one correct place for it to be, she will hunt it down and immediately
put it back the instant she discovers it's missing.

Unfortunately, she recently managed to bite off one of its feet, so I had
to take it away from her to keep her from eating plastic.  This was last
night, and today I went out to get her a new one.  I also found the Super
Pets Basket-Ball on sale at the pet shop.  This is a hollow basket sphere
that you can put stuff inside.  I put the old hedgehog into it so she can
still play with it, though safely now.  :-)

I'll write again to say how she likes the new hedgehog and the old one
now in a ball.

E.S., Hershey, and Nestle'