From:
Katherine Robson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 1995 15:11:11 -0400
Hi All!
        It's been a while since I wrote! So it's time to bring about
another tale of those two wacky guys, Adhemar and Idefix!
        This morning while I was trying to sleep, Paul came in the
room and sat on my bed holding Idefix. Just as I was think, "Idefix
looks-", Idefix shook his body and water sprayed me in the face. I
immediately dove under my blankets for protection (who says you can't
learn anything from your ferrets?!). It turns out that Idefix had a
mishap with our shower... You see our guys, like yours, love to lick
the water in tub; provided there isn't that much of it. But our bath
tub doesn't drain properly and at the end of a shower there is two
inches of water that takes five munites to drain. Adhemar is strong
enough so he can choose whether or not he wants to jump in the tub or
on the ledge, whereas Idefix just struggles.

        So today after Paul's shower he opened the door and started
brushing his hair and in came Idefix. The guy was jumping and jumping
and then finally... SPLASH! Idefix just stood there with his "What
the H-E-double-hockey-stick just happened to me" look. He was soaked
and just was froozen in ferret shock. (This look happens to him
alot...) So now not only is Idefix afraid of human foods, but now
he's been betrayed by the tub. Not quite just sticking your head in a
water bowl, eh!
        Anyways, that is all for now! Someone asked about names... I
thought Dracula was cool because of their teeth hanging out until
someone pointed out that it may give people a negative impression, so
I thought that if you had a chocolate sable you could name it Count
Chocula! That's less threatening eh?!
        Bye for now.
Kathy, Paul and the guys who stole the show at the Tulip festival
here in Ottawa on Sunday!