From:
Stacy Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 1995 11:06:53 EDT
Hello all.  Well, I got a 6 week old kitten from the Humane Society Saturday.
She is so sweet & loving!  Harold & Scooter were just curious at first.  Now
they're "playing" with her.  She's holding her own very well & even runs
around with them some time.  In think they think she's another ferret cause
they'll bite her like they do each other.  She'll meow real loud and slap them
(claws work wonders) they look at her like "what???" I lock them up now when
I'm not here to supervise, but I'm still worried.  Could or would they kill
her?  She's a brave kitten & I don't think they would kill her, but I've heard
of ferrets killing kittens before.  Advice?

Thanks!
Stacy, Brian, Harold, Scooter, & Kayla
Raleigh, NC