From:
Heather Jane Bilicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 1995 12:20:49 -0400
Some of you may remember my quest for the perfect ferret cage.  Well, after
weeks of construction, it was out on our front porch this morning.  (Thanks
Dad!)  The cage is painted hunter grean with green plastic coated mesh.  It has
two and a half stories, and a treasure chest top.  After waking my husband we
lugged the cage into the ferret room- HEAVY.  The ferrets were transported and
love their new home.  Twinkie was the first to travel down the ramp and the
first to be frustrated by not being able to flip the litter pan.  (wood strips
hold it into place)  Pretz made a bee-line to the third floor and then a leap
to the second.  The ferrets now have room to play!  The bottom floors are
linoleum and the top half floor is carpeted.  With the hinged front barn style
doors and the hinged top it will be a dream to clean.  I am so excited and just
had to let you all know.

Heather
Pickle, Kit Kat, Twinkie, and Pretzel