From:
Nancy Silvernale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 1995 09:01:52 -0400
Hi Everyone!!

I hope all your fuzzies are doing well!  Our new girl Miss Freckles has toned
down her digging in our houseplants (phew!) and has made herself quite at home!

We're planning on bringing 2 of our males down to Plainview, CT on May 20 and
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of how to prepare/and what to
expect at this show (besides showing proof that they've had their distemper and
rabies shots)

We got some good pointers from Joan and Dick Bossart, but we've never
been to a ferret show before and I have NO IDEA what to expect.  We're planning
on making it a day trip (from Merrimack, NH), so I want to make sure I have
everything organized/prepared beforehand; especially for our babies!

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Nancy, Bob
  Fewwit, Bandit, Alexander The Great, and Miss (i love dirt) Freckles