From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 09:04:36 -0700
After all this time, I finally have a sock stealer. You've often written
about them, but none of my first four ferrets engaged in this exploit.

But now here's Angel, my newest adoptee (and ferret No. 5): "These are MY
socks. These are MY socks. Gotta hurry. Gotta hurry. Gotta get these
socks under the couch before Mom catches me."

She cuts a hilarious picture making a mad dash across the living room
floor and then running back to the laundry basket for more. Maybe she
figures if she steals all my socks, I can't go anywhere. What gets me is
she's so INTENT on this activity, like she has this furious deadline
to meet. Run, run, run, run, run. Hurry, hurry, hurry.

        Linda, owned by Espie, Frankie, Lucky Charm, and Sock Angel