From:
Carol-Anne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 22:23:55 -0600
Gary Kaskel writes:
...I find it offensive that he continues this dialogue seemingly
for the purpose of interjecting his personal opinions about the merits of our
legal strategy just to be contentious. We have an attorney who specializes in
constitutional law. We don't need Mr. Dorn's advice...

It seems to me that Kaskel has been very hostile toward Dorn, who was just
commenting on a post to the FML.  Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't
this a forum for ferret DISCUSSION?  Doesn't "discussion" mean that anyone
can talk about things other people have mentioned?  I read Dorn's first
message regarding what Kaskel said, and it wasn't subversive to the efforts
of people trying to support the rights of ferret owners, or to anything
else.  It was just some discussion.  For awhile, I thought both Kaskel and
Dorn had valid points.  However, I feel that Kaskel has gone way over the
limits of civil discussion, and his hostility makes me uncomfortable.
Hostile people aren't going to be arguing a case for ferrets' rights very
well.  Reasonable people will, though.  Kaskel, please be reasonable, and
respect the opinions of others.

Carol-Anne