From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 1995 19:52:33 -0400
Spoke to Rep. Brad Jones today and called the Senate Clerk to see if House
Bill 295 has been assigned to a committee yetWas told that it had not.  Will
check daily.  Rep. Jones believes that it will go to Senate Ways and Means.
If it does I will publish all the Senators on the list about 20 of them.

We did also hit a little blurb in USA today yesterday.  Thanks to them!

Also an answer to the posting yesterday about any help from out of state.
Yes, please, if you know anyone here who lives in MA, i.e., family members,
friends, co-workers etc. Please contact them and let them know about our bill
or give them the Ferret Hotline number to call (617) 224-1098. (We think that
it may be best if the Senators hear from their constituents but letters would
also make an impact I think from others!)  They can get updates on the bills
progression and also leave messages if they like.  We appreciate all the
words of encouragement from everyone!