From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 1995 19:07:07 -0700
To Dale Boone -

    Dale - there is currently noscientific studies available on cedar
chips and ferrets.  We know that the volatile oils (which are generally
ADDED to cedar chips to make them smell even stronger) may cause
respiratory problems with humans, and rats, but no one has ever done a
scientific study on it.  I reviewed the literature a while back and
posted my findings to the FML - should be available in the FAW, or when
I get back to work on money - I'll see if I can dredge it up from my
hard disk....

Bruce Williams, DVM