From:
Tetsuro Oka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 1995 07:38:00 +0900
>     I'm not familiar with those two brands.  What diseases are protected by
>Duphar Dohybac-5? And what type of cell line origin is it?  Is the distemper
>virus killed or modified live?

Duphar Dohyvac-5 contains vaccines for canine distemper,canine adenovirus
type-2,canine parainfluenza virus,canine parvovirus. Distemper vaccine is
chicken embryo cell line,and it is modified alive. But other vaccines are
canine cell line or ferine cell line.
In this list, mentioned that some mild vaccine reaction might occur.
What kind of reaction we must consider.And is this reaction so frequet?

Tetsuro Oka.DVM<[log in to unmask]>