Date:
Sun, 7 May 1995 20:42:35 -0400
That's right folks.... here's something we haven't tried yet.  General
concensous is that it should end up BIG!

Very simple, really.  If you support legalization in the state of California
the tie a GREEN ribbon to you antenna.  Be is car, truck, van, or motorcycle.
Show support of legalization by doing this.  Many Californians, for reasons
I still have trouble relating to, believe ferrets in CA should be legal, but
won't write to their senators or assemblypeople.  Now they can show support
in another way.

I personally want to see a sea of green ribbons everytime I get on a freeway.
Lots and lots of green.  We figure that supporters in other states can join
us.... It will quietly let the legislatures know just how important this is
to the rest of the country as well.

CDFA1

GREEN is the color of freedom for ferrets in CA!